3M™ Particulate Filter, P100
|Availability:||In stock (44)|
3M™ Particulate Filter 3M2091, P100 is NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles up to 10 times OSHA PEL with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces. Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA. Compatible with a variety of 3M™ half and full face pieces, for use in a variety of applications including: welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. 2 Each Per Bag
- P100 particulate filter
- Protects against Lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic and MDA.
- NIOSH approved for use in environments with oil and non-oil based particulates
- Protects Against: P-100 Particulate Only
- Cartridge Type: Bayonet
- Compatible with: 3M 6000 and 7000 Series
- Country of Origin: USA - Subject to change
The 3M™ products on this page must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, and the user instructions, warnings and limitations accompanying each product.