Flame-Resistant Extremes® Arctic Biberall
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Fully insulated flame-resistant bibs, complete with Scotchlite reflective striping around the legs for visibility.
- High back with FR elastic suspenders and FR center-release buckles
- Back waistband elastic for comfortable fit
- Heavy duty Vislon two-way zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Full-length interior/exterior storm flap and hook-and-loop closure
- Grip-friendly zipper-pull
- Ankle-to-thigh zipper on each leg with interior/exterior storm flaps and hook-and-loop closure
- Left-chest pocket with pencil opening
- Two large lower front pockets
- One inside chest pocket with ID patch
- Two reinforced back pockets
- Double knees with cleanout bottoms that can accommodate knee pads
- 2-inch yellow/silver/yellow contrasting stripe with 3M Scotchlite reflective trim (#8940) around legs
- Two reinforced kick panels on both outside and inside lining of lower leg hems
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E standards
- HRC 4
- ATPV 50 cal/cm
- Big and Tall sizes are an additional charge. Price will be stated next to selected size.
- 9 Ounce, FR Canvas; 88% Cotton/12% High-Tenacity Nylon with Wind Shield technology
- Fully insulated with 3M Thinsulate 200g Platinum insulation with Twill face cloth
- To maintain the thermal protective properties of Carhartt flame-resistant lined clothing, please follow these laundering instructions. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not use chlorine bleach, hydrogen peroxide bleach, softeners or starch. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Dry cleanable.