Tingley Eclipse Waterproof FR Overalls
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Quad-Hazard® High Visibility, Liquid Proof, Arc Flash And Flash Fire Protection.
Revolutionary Quad-Hazard® protection offers high visibility, liquid proof, arc flash and flash fire protection. Thermo-Grid® technology helps block out heat energy while the flame resistant PVC coating on Nomex® provides 100% liquid proof protection in soft, lightweight overalls.
Ideal Applications: All Electric and Gas Utilities, Power Generation, Pipeline and Construction work, and T&D Petrochemical applications.
Chemical Resistance: Many acids, oils, alcohols, salts and alkalies.
● Snap fly front overalls.
● ANSI/ISEA 107 Class E compliant overalls for high visibility.
● Conforms to ASTM F1891 for Arc Thermal Performance and NFPA 70E - HRC 2.
● Arc rating 11 cal/cm².
● Conforms to ASTM F2733 for Flash Fire Performance.
● Average predicted total burn area < 13.5%.
● Fluorescent orange-red background material for excellent daytime visibility.
● 2 inch silver reflective tape reflects light for 360° nighttime conspicuity.
● Therm-O-Rad sealed seams for 100% liquidproof protection.
● Non-conductive hardware.
● Self material suspenders with heavy duty quick release buckles and crossover.
● Hook & loop take-up straps on ankle cuffs for adjustable fit.